XMark Fitness designs their products with a goal for it to be the strongest equipment in the fitness world. Xmark are so confident in their products that they offer generous warranties on their entire product line. The XMark Fitness XM-7630 is ideal for anyone who can lift some serious amount of weight or for anyone who’ll want a weight bench that’ll last them a lifetime.
- Adjusts to seven different positions: -20°, 0°, 20°, 35°, 50°, 65° and 85°.
- Commercial quality, heavy duty 11 gauge 2″ x 3″ steel construction.
- 1500 lb total weight capacity, designed to support heavy weights.
- Double stitched, tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyls.
- Extra thick 3″ Duraguard cushions.
- Built in transport wheels.
- Guaranteed lifetime in-home warranty.
- Dimensions: 52.5″ L x 22.5″ W x 50.5″ H. Weight 77 lbs.
- The decline position on this bench goes low enough to a good angle.
- Very heavy duty, designed to sustain heavy wear and tear.
- If you’re able to lift a heavy amount of weights this bench supports it.
- Has a built in foot hold bar, used for decline benching or abdominal exercises.
- Very strong and sturdy, doesn’t wobble when in use.
- The seat may be a bit large and uncomfortable for some people.
This bench does offer good adjustment positions, and the decline also goes lower than a lot of benches which will give you a wider range of motion when using it for ab crunches. Add the Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stand to this bench for barbell bench press exercises as well as the squat stand itself for squats.
If you want a high quality material bench and you’re not too bothered about the bench being slightly overpriced then the XMark Fitness Commercial Rated Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Bench may be one to consider! If you are making use of the full features of what this bench offers then this wouldn’t be an overpriced bench, it would actually be very reasonably priced.