- Comes as two 50 lb adjustable dumbbells along with the stand and storage trays.
- Weight settings in lbs: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.
- Very quick and easy to change the weight setting, you literally just twist the handle!
- Cast iron weight plates.
- Ergonomic hand grips for added comfort.
- Comes with 20 minute workouts on 3 DVDs (Valued at $99).
- Comes with 90 days warranty.
- Dimensions: 18″ L x 6″ W x 6″ H.
- The stand it comes with is high quality, strong and sturdy.
- The stand itself can be used for some exercises such as: Tricep dips, decline sit ups, decline bench press, etc.
- The dumbbells are more durable than most other adjustable dumbbells as the weight plates are made of cast iron.
- Has one of the quickest weight change times.
- Doesn’t have as many weight settings as other adjustable dumbbells.
- The length of the dumbbell is quite long which may prevent you from reaching your full range of motion for certain exercises.
The Weider SpeedWeight 100 can also be purchased as a pair of 45 lb dumbbells or 60 lb dumbbells but for some reason only the 50 lb dumbbell set comes with the workout DVDs. The workout DVD is designed by a certified personal trainer and consists of 3 phases, phase 1 will increase endurance, phase 2 improves your strength and phase 3 boosts your strength and power.
As the Weider SpeedWeight 100 Adjustable Dumbbells comes with a high quality stand, I think that makes it worth the money because the stand alone will probably cost over $100 itself.
A neat and attractive design but the Weider SpeedWeight 100 doesn’t have as many weight settings as other adjustable dumbbells such as the Powerblock Elite 50, this may not be an issue for a lot of people but if you’re new to lifting weights you may need the inbetween weight settings as it may be more effective.