Another clever design by Body Solid, a folding weight bench which is strong and sturdy and reasonably priced which is why the Powerline PFID125X is a popular choice. Manufactured by a company with over 25 years who goes by their motto “Built For Life” any product made by Body Solid is one you can trust.
A great entry level workout bench which is perfect for most home gym users. There are many reasons why you should buy a folding weight bench and you’ll see even more reason to do so, once you’ve read our Powerline PFID125X review below.
- 7 different adjustment positions, from -17 ° to 85°.
- Easily folds up in 2 easy steps, so bench can be stored away when not in use.
- Comes preassembled.
- Strong, sturdy and stable.
- Has wheels attached to the bottom of this bench making it even more mobile.
- Comes with 10 years manufacturer’s warranty on the frame and 1 years on all parts.
- Dimensions: 57″ x 16″ x 18″. Weight 57 lbs.
- Bench can be used for many dumbbell exercises including decline bench press which not all benches has this function.
- Can adjust the bench into an incline position and use it as a curl pad.
- Able to do ab crunches by placing the bench in a decline position, this will increase the range of motion and give your abs a better workout!
- Bench folds away so able to put it to one side or in storage when not in use.
- Mobile and light but also strong and sturdy.
- Limited to using dumbbells for chest exercises, it’s good to change exercises for growing your muscles. I.e. Bench pressing with the barbell which this bench obviously doesn’t support.
- Locking bar for the feet is too close to the ground, so this may cause problems particularly when doing decline press.
The Powerline PFID125X Folding Bench is great value for money, a common problem would be lack of space in a house and this bench completely solves that problem. You would probably think that with this bench being so light and mobile the quality wouldn’t be of high standard but this is not the case as this bench is strong and sturdy. In fact the manufacturers are very confident in their product that they offer 10 years warranty on the frame and 1 year warranty on all parts.
If however you are still after a folding weight bench but you feel you need one even more durable and designed to support heavy workouts then the Body Solid GFID225 is worth looking at. Another folding weight bench also designed by Body Solid, available for a very reasonable price is the Best Fitness BFOB10 but this is an olympic bench.
The Powerline PFID125X Folding Bench also comes preassembled so if you’re not great with D.I.Y or you don’t want to waste valuable workout time assembling a bench then this might be the one for you