Another solid design headed under the “Marcy” brand, the Marcy Pro Olympic Bench has many purchasable attachments which allow you to make the most of your weight bench. Designed and manufactured by Impex fitness with over 30 years experience, who also happen to design the popular Marcy Diamond Elite Olympic Bench.
- Heavy duty, high quality construction.
- Adjustable back pad, allowing various angle adjustments.
- The bench easily shifts in and out, which will allow easy access to the power rack to perform more exercises.
- Can carry 7″ olympic bars, can support up to a maximum of 300 lbs on the barbell.
- Can also buy very useful attachments including the Impex Marcy Pro Arm Curl, the Impex Marcy Pro Leg Developer and the Marcy Pro Butterfly Bench which attaches to the end of the bench.
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: 54″ L x 48″ W x 58.5″ H. 101 pounds.
- Has 2 safety pegs which can be placed nearer to your body incase your struggling.
- Can also use the bench for dumbbell exercises.
- Can perform plenty of exercises to target different muscle groups.
- Keep all your attachments together with the Marcy Pro Accessory Stand.
- Easy access to the power rack allows you to perform squats easier, the safety pegs are also adjustable meaning your height shouldn’t be an issue.
- Supports up to 300 lbs on the barbell.
- Limited to where you can place the weight bench, you can’t have the power rack against the wall as this will prevent access to the power rack.
The Marcy Pro Olympic Bench is definitely worth the money, with the easily accessible power rack being a massive plus. This weight bench allows you to work most muscle groups, if this didn’t have the power rack feature and you wanted to purchase a separate machine to allow you to perform squats, not only would you have to pay extra money for the machine but you’ll also have to find the space for it!
Get more use out of the bench and eliminate the need to buy a whole new machine by purchasing the attachments which Marcy Pro offers. The Impex Marcy Pro Arm Curl is used to build your arm muscles and the Impex Marcy Pro Leg Developer is used to building leg muscles. There is also an attachment to work on your abs Marcy Pro Abs Attachment.
The Marcy Pro Olympic Bench proves it’s versatility as it can also be used to for dumbbell press exercises. To build muscle and gain strength effectively it’s good to change exercises every 4-6 weeks for progression.