Following successful partnership with IRONMAN, IRONMAN fitness cardio and strength lines will now be rebranded under Fitness Reality making them a force to be reckoned with. More so the Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max weight bench, thanks to its extremely versatile design and competitive pricing.
Average user rating (4.5 / 5)
- Backrest can adjust to 6 different positions ranging from -20° to 80°.
- Sturdy weight capacity of 800 lbs of real weight.
- Extra long back rest supports user heights of up to 6 foot 4 inches.
- Front leg can be adjusted to 2 different positions, effectively creating 6 additional positions with the backrest.
- Adjustable 3 position leg hold down bar for additional support.
- Comfortable wide seat makes it suitable for all users.
- Transportation wheels attached for easy portability.
- Bench can be folded down for easy storage. Folded dimensions 51”L x 23.5”W x 9”H.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Assembled dimensions 59”L x 23.5”W x 48.5”H.
- Weight 35 pounds.
- Strong powder coated steel frame allows the bench to support a maximum weight of up to 800 lbs. Although you may not even get near this weight, but it’ll be more stable and steady as opposed to a weight bench that can only support up to 500 lbs.
- It has a very high weight to strength ratio, meaning despite it only weighing 35 lbs it can support a lot more when compared to other folding weight benches.
- Perfect for users of all heights as it supports users up to 6’ 4 inches. You need not worry whether you’re tall or short!
- The low decline position of -20° along with the removable leg hold down support bar means it can also be used as an abdominal bench, so you can also work on building your core muscles.
- Wide seat will give you plenty of support and you won’t feel like you’re about to fall off the edge of the seat.
- Short manufacturer’s warranty period when compared to the Powerline PFID125X which offers a confident 10 years warranty on the frame.
- Seat angle can’t be adjusted. Usually it’s more comfortable to do exercises such as shoulder press when the seat is at a slight incline.
The versatile Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max is ideal for anyone who’s serious about having weight training from home, but due to the very competitive pricing it’s even ideal for anyone who’s just starting out.
Fold up weight benches are becoming increasingly popular due to people have limited space at home. Even without the ability to fold away the 1000 Super Max will give its competitors a run for their money, but since it does fold away and it’s less than half the price of the Body Solid GFID225, it’s no surprise why this is one of the best sellers.
Perhaps the low pricing could be due to the warranty period being only 1 year, whereas other brands such as the GFID225 offer a lifetime warranty. See how the Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max weight bench compares against the top 10.
Overall this bench is a very solid all-rounder as it can even be used as an ab bench so it’s perfect for other family members who might not be into weights. Don’t forget to grab a set of dumbbells if you don’t already have a set.