- Folds up flat, so can be stored out the way when not in use.
- 7 different adjustment positions including decline.
- Commercial rated, so bench is very strong, stable and durable.
- Heavy duty 2″ x 3″ oval tubing to support heavy workouts.
- Built in wheels for easy mobility.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Comes with a in-home lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 57″ L x 16″ W x 18″ H. Weight 54 lbs.
- This folding weight bench is designed to endure heavy workouts but is of course also suitable for light workouts.
- Neatly folds away so when not in use, bench can be stored away.
- Able to do ab crunches on the bench by placing it in the decline position.
- Very light and mobile, actual product weight is only 54 lbs.
- This bench is already preassembled.
- Limited to using dumbbells for exercises but a product that can solve this would be to purchase the Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat stand, which will enable you to use the bench and squat stand together for barbell exercises as well as the squat stand itself for squats.
There are many reasons to buy a folding weight bench and it was difficult to actually find any real negatives about this weight bench. For a folding weight bench the Body Solid GFID225 is of a very high standard and quality. When the bench isn’t in use, it is so convenient to either put the bench to one side or under the bed, even if lack of space wasn’t an issue this bench has all the elements makes it a very good solid weight bench.
If you are looking for only a folding weight bench and you feel the Body Solid GFID225 might provide more support than necessary then an alternative could be to go for the Powerline PFID125X Folding Bench as this bench is similar but with a lower maximum weight capacity.
The manufacturer which is Body Solid clearly have a lot of confidence in this product which is why they offer a lifetime warranty but only if used in the home and not for commercial purposes.