- A pair of 50 lbs adjustable dumbbells with storage trays.
- Weight settings for each dumbbell in lbs: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.
- Heavy duty chrome plated steel constructuon.
- Simply adjust to the weight you want by moving the adjustment knob.
- Equivalent of replacing 9 sets of dumbbells.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: 15.75″ L x 8″ W x 9″ H.
- Very sturdy and durable because of the tough materials used.
- Like other adjustable dumbbells this will keep your workout area tidy as it eliminates the need to have multiple dumbbells.
- Can be used for over 30 different exercises to target various muscle groups.
- The handles are comfortable and designed to give you a firm grip.
- If you adjust the weight in 5 lb increments then the weight will be unbalanced as one side will have one more plate but this can be resolved by gripping closer to the heavier side.
The Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells is one of the most durable adjustable dumbbells on the market, thanks to the tough chrome plated steel construction, but you should still handle with care. It can also be purchased as a set of 25 lb dumbbells if the 50 lb set is too heavy or just not required.
However, it is overpriced for what you get and when there are other more versatile adjustable dumbbells out there such as the Powerblock Elite 50’s for around the same price it’s hard to see why people would go for these ones instead.
Although the manufacturer Bayou Fitness does say this dumbbell goes up in 5 lb increments some people may not find it practical as it will mean there will be an extra plate on one side and it may feel unbalanced. You can grip closer to the heavy side to make it more balanced or just go up in 10 lb increments. If you feel that you need the weight increases to be smaller then I recommend the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells.